If you want to change your SYNCbits e-mail, there are generally 2 steps you need to follow. Please follow this guide to make sure you do it properly and don't experience any sync issues in the process.
- Make a backup of your database on at least one device where you see all your proper data. This is important to do, in case you had a sync issue without realizing it. If you have that backup we'll be able to restore from it. If you are actively using MoneyWiz on multiple devices and they all seem to be in perfect sync, then chances are you don't need a backup but we still advise you to do one, just in case. Here is how to make a backup - read article.
- Close MoneyWiz on all devices.
- Log into the SYNCbits portal at https://my.syncbits.com with your current sync email and password
- Click the "Change e-mail" button and then enter your new e-mail address and existing sync password, as shown below.
- Verify that the email change was successful. Look at the top right corner where it shows your email. If you see your new email there, everything went well. If you still see your old email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Now that you've changed your SYNCbits email, you need to make a clean sync on all devices. This basically means that you will clean MoneyWiz of any existing data and log in with your new email.
Please do not skip this step as it might lead to some unforeseen consequences.
Please read this article on how to perform clean sync on all devices.