- Brand new mobile design (iOS & Android)
- Improved Desktop design (macOS & Windows)
- Crypto currencies and Forex accounts
- Forecasted transactions
- Grouping of transactions by state (cleared, pending, forecasted)
- Transactions & portfolio for entire group
- Transaction layout templates & new settings
- New icon
- 2 x Performance
- Local backups
- Improved Apple Watch app
- General improvements
- How do I get MoneyWiz 3?
- Coming soon
Brand new mobile design (iOS & Android)
Improved desktop design (macOS & Windows)
MoneyWiz for macOS and Windows got their sidebar redesigned to allow for easier navigation while providing more space for your own data such as list of accounts and budgets. The top bar was also redesigned to accommodate the new filters feature, where you can quickly filter transactions by state - cleared, pending or forecasted.
Crypto currencies and Forex accountsMoneyWiz 3 adds support for crypto currencies and forex accounts. Among the new features are the ability to add any crypto/fiat currency, even altcoins and unlisted coints. You can also sync with some of the popular exchanges or manage your portfolio and trades manually. Native support for transferring of holdings between accounts as well as exchanging one currency for another.
Here are the highlights you need to know…
- MW Premium users: MoneyWiz 3 is already available as an update to MoneyWiz Premium subscribers. So, if you are a Premium subscriber you should already have it. If you still don’t see the update, it means you’re probably using the Standard version. Please download the Premium version (with blue icon).
- MW Standard users without Online Banking: MoneyWiz 3 is NOT available for non-subscribers for now. We plan to release MoneyWiz 3 Standard (pay once version) in early 2019. If you want to get your hands on MoneyWiz 3, you need to subscribe to MoneyWiz Premium, download the Premium version on all devices and just log into your SYNCbits account. You can subscribe here.
- MW Standard users with Online Banking: If you have MoneyWiz Standard with Online Banking subscription you are eligible to receive MoneyWiz Premium at no extra cost. Please check out this article.
- Important about sync: Keep in mind – if log into your SYNCbits account on one device using MoneyWiz 3, then you need to update to MoneyWiz 3 on all devices, due to automatic data migration necessary to support the new features. This migration is automatic but it will essentially disable sync in older versions of MoneyWiz (anything before 3.0.0). If you ended up in this situation and you want to go back to MoneyWiz 2, please e-mail us at email@example.com so we can manually migrate your SYNCbits account back.
- Setapp users: If you are using MoneyWiz for Mac via Setapp you can start using MoneyWiz 3 on all devices as of version 3.0.2 (on Setapp).
- Still no joy?: If none of the above answered your question, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background sync (will only be available for Premium subscribers)
- Fast switching of multiple SYNCbits accounts
- Completely redesigned Apple Watch app
- Widgets for iOS
- Force Touch integration on iPhone
- Improved Touch Bar integration on macOS
- iPad app's design will soon be made to be similar to the macOS design
- Siri integration
- Configurable transaction swipe left/right actions for iOS (like swipe to delete, swipe to reconcile, swipe to edit, swipe to duplicate etc)
- Advanced reconcile on iOS (will only be available for Premium subscribers)