Release notes for version 2.6.12
Android [released 20 Nov 2017]
- fixed crash when creating transaction from budget widget
- fixed bug with tags filter not applied in categories, payees and profit and loss reports
- fixed issue with premium version subscription screen
- fixed issues with budget transfer
- improved budget performance by 10%
- fixed rare crash with sliding the main menu panel
- added more checks for consistency of data from OB, potentially fixes issue with downloading transactions in the wrong account
- fixed crash with deleting last online banking account within the same connection
- fixed issue with budgets badge disappearing after creating a transaction
- fixed sync issue with edit category
Windows [released 19 Nov 2017]
- Fixed issue where app window doesn’t appear unless the user clicks the icon on the task bar.
- Feature: when creating a transaction if user hold Ctrl while pressing Enter to save the transaction (e.g. short cut Ctrl+Enter), saves the transaction and opens a new transaction entry window.
- Feature: ability to remove old descriptions from the list (by clicking on the X button)
- Fixed issue where charts from reports and investment accounts appear on top of the PIN screen.
- Fixed issue where the app may skip import of an OB transaction
- Fixed issue where auto-skip removed payee or memo from ob transactions
- Possible fix for issue where MoneyWiz forgets about subscription and users need to restore every month (one more restore needed, though).
iOS & Mac [coming soon]