Using only keyboard to navigate MoneyWiz is not only possible but also sometimes faster than navigating using the mouse. Here you can find the current list of shortcuts in MoneyWiz for Mac:
- ⇧ Shift + ⌘ cmd (command) and click arrows up/down to go through MoneyWiz sections such as Accounts, Dashboard, Budgets, Reports, etc.
- ⌘ cmd + ⇧ Shift + D show/hide Net Worh balance
- ⌘ cmd + ⇧ Shift + B add Budget
- ⌘ cmd + ⇧ Shift + G add Group
- ⌘ cmd + ⇧ Shift + A add Account
- ⌘ cmd + E add expense
- ⌘ cmd + I add income
- ⌘ cmd+ T add transfer
- ⌘ cmd + ⇧ Shift + Z add exchange transaction (Forex accounts only)
- Tab switch between transaction’s fields such as account, category, amount, payee, description etc.
- Spacebar to open the list of Categories
- Enter to select a Category
- Esc to go back
In order to have complete keyboard support in MoneyWiz, please make sure that the All Controls option in System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts is selected: