If you want to switch from MoneyWiz Premium to MoneyWiz Standard, here is how to do it:
1. Cancel the auto-renewal of your MoneyWiz Premium subscription.
- If you made it via our website, find the original billing email (search your inbox for FastSpring which is our billing partner) to find a link to manage your subscription and cancel it.
- If you made your subscription via the Apple App Store, here is how to manage/cancel it.
- If you made your subscription via Google Play, here is how to manage/cancel it.
Also worth checking: How can I check where my subscription is coming from?
2. Let the Premium subscription expire. MoneyWiz gives you 2 days gratis for renewal after it has expired, so don't be surprised if MoneyWiz is still active up to 2 days after the expiration date.
3. Once your Premium subscription has expired, you can buy a MoneyWiz Standard license by going into MoneyWiz / Settings / License and selecting "Non-subscription" (which would previously not be shown while you have an active Premium subscription)