This guide is written with MoneyWiz for Desktop in mind. Need one for Mobile? Click here!
Deleting a budget or the entire group is very easy. A couple of notes:
- deleting a budget does not delete transactions visible inside,
- deleting a budget group does not delete the budgets that are stored inside -- they'll simply be placed outside the group.
To delete a budget or budget group, please first switch to the Budgets section of MoneyWiz by clicking on the coins button in the left sidebar. Then:
- swipe left on the budget (group) name in the sidebar and select "Delete",
- enter budget list edit mode by clicking on the Edit button at the bottom of the budgets list, click on the (-) delete button that appears on the left and confirm by clicking on the "Delete" on the right:
- bring up the contextual menu and select Delete.