If you're a heavy keyboard user you might have noticed that when using Tab key on your keyboard, MoneyWiz for Mac skips some fields, such as category field. That's not a bug in MoneyWiz. In order to have complete keyboard support in MoneyWiz, please make sure that the All Controls option in System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts is selected:
Articles in this section
- How to access Online Banking debug information?
- How to manually access or back up the desktop database?
- Enabling automatic database backups on desktop
- Restoring from a database backup on Mac
- Restoring from a backup on Windows
- How to import a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file from bank or other application?
- How to enable, disable and manage currencies?
- What is SYNCbits? Do I have to use it?
- How to create new SYNCbits account?
- How to sign in to a SYNCbits account?