This guide is written with MoneyWiz for Mobile in mind. Need one for Desktop? Click here!
By filtering transactions, you can control which transactions are visible in your Account register. Some of those operations also affect the account balance you see.
To begin filtering transactions, tap on the filters button located inside the search bar:
Once that view is opened, you can adjust your filters by:
- Status: control which transaction statues you'll be seeing. Please note that this setting affects the account balance -- only visible transactions will be included in the balance.
- Cleared: show cleared transactions only.
- Pending: show cleared and pending transactions.
- Forecast: show cleared, pending and Scheduled transactions for the next 30 days.
- Type: control which transaction types are visible. This setting does not affect account balance.
- Incomes: show incomes.
- Expenses: show expenses.
- Transfers: show transfers.
- Refunds: show refunds.
- All: reset the filter to display all types of transactions.
- Period: control what period of transaction history should be visible. This setting does not affect account balance.
- Last 7 days.
- Last 30 days.
- Last 90 days.