This guide is written with MoneyWiz for Mobile in mind. Need one for Desktop? Click here!
Please note that you should always create your MoneyWiz Cloud account from a device where you already have some data present. MoneyWiz will create your account and automatically upload your existing data to this account.
To do this, first you need to enter MoneyWiz Cloud section of the application. It's possible in one of the two following ways:
- click on the round avatar icon in the top-left corner or
- go to MoneyWiz Settings by tapping on the gear icon in the bottom menu bar and then click on the first section that invites you to create a MoneyWiz Cloud account.
- E-mail: this will be your MoneyWiz Cloud login. This should be a real e-mail as this is also the e-mail we'll be sending important information regarding your account if necessary.
- Password: any password you wish. Make sure to remember this password!
- Join our newsletter: put a check if you wish to subscribe to our low-volume e-mail newsletter. You can change your subscription settings at any time.