This article explains how to buy (and activate) a MoneyWiz Standard or Premium license/subscription. We'll also explain how to cancel a subscription and how to claim a refund.
Purchasing and activating a subscription
MoneyWiz can be used for free but it'll impose some limits that are further explained on our Buy page. In order to remove the limits, you need an active license. You can purchase one right from the application - just go to MoneyWiz Settings -> License, pick the type of license you prefer and proceed with your purchase (read about the differences between MoneyWiz Standard and Premium here).
Once you make a purchase, your license needs to be activated. There are a couple of things to note:
- To activate a purchased license, go to MoneyWiz Settings -> License -> Restore purchases.
- If you have received an activation code via e-mail, enter it when prompted.
- If you purchased the license via Apple or Google App Store, MoneyWiz will locate the license automatically upon clicking on Restore Purchases.
- If you have purchased MoneyWiz Premium, you need just one license and you need to activate it on just one device. It'll sync to other devices via SYNCbits.
Cancelling a subscription
If you need to cancel a subscription, you first need to find out where is it coming from. This guide will be helpful in determining this.
- If your subscription is coming from our website, please find one of the invoices you're receiving via e-mail and follow the instructions to manage your order online. If you're having trouble, please e-mail us with your order number.
- If your subscription is coming from Apple App Store, please see this guide to learn how to manage your Apple-based subscription.
- If your subscription is coming from Google Play Store, please see this guide to learn how to manage your Google-based subscription.
Requesting a refund for the subscription
If you wish to receive a refund for the license you have purchased, please see our Refunds Policy for information on when refunds are issued and with detailed instructions on how to request one.
You might find this guide helpful in determining where your subscription is coming from if you're not sure.